This project, based on a real problem faced by a company in the hospitality industry, is a tutored consulting mission undertaken by groups of 6 to 8 students utilizing a precise methodology involving a detailed case study necessitating interviews with the company and/or customers and/or suppliers. You will work as a consultant to a hospitality company, apply the knowledge gained throughout the program, and benefit from hands-on experience in an international environment.
Examples of missions’ students have worked on as part of their projects:
- Working on market research and defining how to create a successful hotel opening
- Conducting studies on food safety
- Helping companies redefine brand strategies
- Understanding financial performance, brand perception and distribution
- Analyzing how millennials can contribute to sustainability in the hotel business
- Identifying the platforms that an f&b operator must be on to succeed in the digital world in china
- Increasing brand awareness
Previous cohorts have worked with hospitality companies including AccorHotels Greater China, Pudong Shangri-La, Ritz Carlton Shanghai Pudong, Malongo, Langham Hotels & Resorts, The Grand Kempinski Hotel Shanghai and Paris Group.