In-Company Consulting Project
In teams, you will manage a full consulting mission to solve a specific real-world management problem facing an international hospitality concern.
Working with students from East China Normal University, your team will present your recommendations to the top management of your client company putting to use your consulting and presentation skills acquired throughout the program.
Examples of missions’ students have worked on as part of their projects:
- Working on market research and defining how to create a successful hotel opening
- Conducting studies on food safety
- Helping companies redefine brand strategies
- Understanding financial performance, brand perception and distribution
- Analyzing how millennials can contribute to sustainability in the hotel business
- Identifying the platforms that an F&B operator must be on to succeed in the digital world in china
- Increasing brand awareness
Previous cohorts have worked with hospitality companies including AccorHotels Greater China, Pudong Shangri-La, Ritz Carlton Shanghai Pudong, Malongo, Langham Hotels & Resorts, The Grand Kempinski Hotel Shanghai and Paul Pairet
Shanghai Hospitality Week
During the Hospitality Week in Shanghai you will discover a global hospitality marketplace through a specific focus on multi-national hospitality enterprises, hospitality consulting and asset management. Shanghai is not only renowned as the world’s economic boomtown, but showcases the legendary Asian hospitality service experience known worldwide.
- Ultra-luxury international chain hotels like the Bulgari, the Capella, ,the Waldorf Astoria , the Four Seasons, the Ritz-Carlton, etc.
- Distinctive Asian properties including the Mandarin-Oriental, the Peninsula, Amanyangyun, the Shangri-La hotels, the Langham, etc.
- New formats like the Puli, the Banyan Tree, the Shanghai Edition, W Shanghai, the Sukkothai, etc.
- Extraordinary experiences from Paul Payret’s Ultraviolet3-star experimental restaurant to the Shanghai Disney Resort.